OMGosh! I got an award!! Thank you to Jo Ann over at Scrappin Addict for thinking my page was nice enough for an award. hmmm or maybe she just couldn't think of a 7th person LOL Either way, I"LLL TAKE IT!!!!! YAY!!!! Ok so first I'd like to thank my parents, without them, none of this would be possible!!! Second, I would...ok wait..first I would like to thank my DH...without his paycheck, none of this would be possible!!! And well ya know the list goes on, but the paychecks the most important!! I am lucky enough to have friends that push me to keep doing these crafts, thinking outside the box and wondering why I do them when sometimes it seems like folks just don't get it or appreciate it. So its nice to see its not all for nothing. How awesome..ya made my day!! Ok so I need to do a few things in return!... Here we go....
1: Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog (Completed)
2: List 10 honest things about myself:
1. I love making altered items.
2. I have a small fortune invested in my craft room.
3. I have made some really great friends through crafting and the Cricut MB.
4. I have a problem with procrastination and motivation.
5. I have two great sons that I love dearly and will miss as they go off into the world.
6. I'm lucky to have a great DH who supports my crafting addiction.
7. I happen to talk too much and sometimes lose friendships because of it.
8. I miss my nephews and nieces soooo very much!
9. I really wish my mom and I could be closer..but never see it happening.
10. I really have a lot of swaps I need to get finished.
3:Put the award on my blog(Completed)
4:Pick 7 people to give the award to:
In no particular order.....