Saturday, June 20, 2009

Joy Fold Fathers Day Card

Ok I finally tried my hand at the Joy Fold Card. I figured I'd do Stephens Fathers Day Card as my first one. Not sure if I really like how it looks...who knows may redo it before tomorrow. Just think it's missing something, but then I didn't want to overdo it either. Says Happy Fathers Day on the inside in the middle, and has a Gift Certificate for a round of golf held inside also. Oh well it may be good enough for him lol he's not really going to look at the card anyways. But the Joy Fold Card itself is fun to do...I can see me doing more in the future!

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!!!



10 comments:

~*~Niki~*~ said...

That is really nice! What do you mean you are not sure you like it!?! It's great! Hope Stephen has a wonderful day today!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great card Jeri!!

Kelly said...

Oh Jeri this is great. You did a fantastic job with all the details. I love it!

Unknown said...

Super card.
Cheers

Jamee said...

awesome card :) i like the golf ball!

Enfys said...

This is great Jeri, love that golf ball, especially since the gift is a golf voucher, fab idea
hugs
En x

Jessica said...

I love your blog! So cute! I have a blog award for you. Come a snag it at my blog!

www.scrapobsesswithjess.blogspot.com

Carol P said...

Nifty fold. Got to file that one away in my idea file.

Carol
Extreme Cards and Papercrafting

michele hileman said...

Beautiful Card.. You are very talented...

Anonymous said...

Jeri - I love your blog & your work! Thanks for the inspiration! I am passing an award on to you. You can pick it up at my blog:

http://tracyhensondrozd.blogspot.com/

~Tracy

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy