Thursday, May 28, 2009

Altered Drink Recipe MiniAlbum with BIA

Ok...tonight was interesting to say the least lol I FINALLY took my Bind-it-All out of the bag it came in and used it!! Yes you heard me right...I used my Bind-It-All!! To be such a small thing, it sure holds a big intimidation factor!! I was soooo scared to make that first punch in fear it would screw up my page and then I'd have to start over lol but i finally just took the plunge and I think it turned out ok, could be better though.

Anyways this book was made for an Adult Drink Paintcan Swap I'm in. It's a mixed drink recipe book. The covers and pages are coasters that were bought from Michaels and I altered them.

Thanks for looking!!


Front Cover


Inside front cover


Page One and Page Two


Page Three and Page Four


Page Five and Page Six


Page Seven and Page Eight


Inside back Cover






6 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

I love this!! Great job. I totally want one of these. Why were you so intimidated?.....it's not like it was modge podge. LOL

~*~Niki~*~ said...

WONDERFUL Project Jeri!! Where's Mine haha! It's really great, she will love it!

Anonymous said...

Jeri...I love it! Is that going in my box?? LOL. I have a bar! Well at least we do for now, who knows whats going to happen!

Love it!!

JENN WATTERS said...

Such a great job!

Jamee said...

such a neat project, they're beautiful!

Scrapn Rme Yf said...

You have a blog award waiting for you at Scrappin Addict. Come by and pick it up

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy