Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Sesame Street Friends!!!

Ok I know for you seasoned Cricut users, this isn't a big deal lol But for those of you who know me, knows that for the longest time, I have been a bit of a collector of sorts, but I'm getting better!! Just to prove it....look what I made tonight!!! My first time at cutting and doing layers with Cricut cuts. A member on the board wanted some Sesame cuts so I volunteered, being the sweet person that I am lol yeah i know what you're saying....lol anywho...These are what I came up with. What ya think?? Would you put them in your scrapbook??

These were done with the Sesame Street & Friends Cricut Cartridge. All done at 4inches. Various types of cardstock.

Thanks for looking!! Hmmm wonder what all these other carts have on them...lol








6 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

These are great. They look perfect and you did them at 4"? That must have been a pain. Great job!

~*~Niki~*~ said...

OH THEY R SO CUTE!!!! I love COOKIE MONSTER! HAHA!

~BridgetL~ said...

Ok I don't have little ones anymore, but I really want this cart. Great job on doing them at 4"

~BridgetL~ said...

Just had to tell you that I love your Blog.

Jamee said...

elmo is so cute, but your edward banner is even cuter!

Kelly said...

Oh Jeri, you have got an impressive Blog. I just love your Sesame Street Friends...you did an AWESOME job!

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy