Thursday, May 14, 2009

Altered Spring/Girly Journaling Tags

These are some Spring/Girly Journaling Tags that I altered for a swap that I was in. They've all been mailed in so I figured I'd go ahead and post. These were my first journaling tags that I altered. The journaling area is on the back on the tag. Fibers were added to the top of the tag. Paper is from InqueBoutique. I traced the flowers on the paper with various colors of Liquid Pearls. Various buttons added to middle of flowers. Stickles to accent around center. Bug embellishments added. Some were buttons that had the shanks removed and others are skittles that I made to look like bugs crawling on the flowers.
Thanks for looking!







2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very very cute!

~*~Niki~*~ said...

ohhhh pretty! These are Amanda's favorite! Great job Jeri!

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy