Thursday, November 05, 2009

~Wacky Wednesday Freebie at Robyn's Fetish....You're Invited!!~

Hey Everyone!!!
I'm a little late but I couldn't go to bed without getting this little cutie up on my blog!!! She's this weeks Wacky Wednesday Freebie over at Robyn's Fetish.
If you would like to download this image then please go to the challenge blog – you can use the link
HERE
If you would like more inspiration using this image then why not visit my fellow Design Team members, you can find their blogs in my side bar.
I thought she would make a cute invitation to Thanksgiving Dinner!! What better way to invite someone over than a card telling them they're invited and when they open it up, they have this little cutie holding the turkey!!
I would love to see what you do with your freebie and feel free to use it in challenges!!
Below is my creation!
Hope ya like and thanks for looking!!

~Supplies Used~
Robyn's Fetish Image
Debbie Mum Harvest & Holiday Paper Stack
DCWV Fall Paper Stack
Stampin' Up Whisper White Cardstock
Red Cardstock

Prismacolor Premiere Pencils & Gamsol
Orange/black buttons

Embroidery Floss
Box of Designer Ribbon -- Home Sweet Home
Computer Generated Sentiment using the Coventry Garden Font

2 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Jeri, you're so talented. I just love what you've done here. It's so cool! The image is really darling - I'll have to try it! ;p

Mia said...

Awesome job! Love the colors you used...simply adorable! TFS!!! :-)

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy