Sunday, November 29, 2009

~SEW MANY CARDS FREEBIE FRIDAY...Christmas Cactus~

Phew!! It's been a long weekend! I think I'm slowly catching back up with my crafty stuff!! For some reason, the family thought they were supposed to have a huge dinner cooked for them, so I had to move some things to the back burner..so to say! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed their time with their friends and family!!!

So has everyone signed up for the Sew Many Cards Newsletter?!?!?!! WHAT!?!?! There's someone who hasn't?? Well then you need to direct them straight to this blog and tell them to sign up!! You can find the sign up link to the left in my side bar! Or you can direct them to the Sew Many Cards site!! Once you sign up, you'll begin receiving all sorts of important information with challenges, special events and most importantly...YOUR FREEBIE and a SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE to use in the Sew Many Cards Shop!!

Be sure to check back here during the week starting on Dec. 1 for a new challenge AND Sew Many Cards will be starting their blog hop for their upcoming New Releases!!! We'll have a sneak peek game, scavenger hunts, RAKs and prizes...so be sure to keep an eye on the
SEW MANY CARDS PARTY RELEASE SPOT on our NING Community site for all the upcoming details!!!! Hope to see everyone joining in and having fun with us!!!

Here's the freebie for this week....the Christmas Cactus!!
Since I live in Arizona, this is perfect for some Christmas cards this season!!! Not everyone is lucky enough to have those snowflakes falling outside :o(
So if you have friends and family that live around the desert, you definitely want to sign up for the newsletter, so you can get your freebie!!!
I made a stair step card for this one. Thought my Arizona friends, Gecko and Rattlesnake, fit right at home with the Christmas Cactus!

Hope ya like and thanks for looking!!

~SUPPLIES USED~
Sew Many Cards Image -- Christmas Cactus
Stamp Mill Stamps -- Christmas Gecko and Rattlesnake
Inque Boutique Holiday Spotlight Collection -- Christmas Cheer
DCWV -- The Christmas Stack
Stampin Up -- Whisper White Cardstock
Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol
Stampin Up -- Classic Ink -- Ruby Red, Garden Green
Nestabilities -- Scallops
Ice Stickles -- Crystal Ice
Stickles -- various colors
Snowy Writer
Googly Eyes

I've also entered my card in the following challenges! Be sure to take a look!

PaperTake Weekly

Flourishes

Charisma Cardz

Everybody Art

Whimsy Stamps

Pollycraft

Sparkle Creations

7 comments:

Do What You Love said...

You know Jeri, even though I'm this Cali girl, I have to admit that this is absolutely the cutest! That cactus is decorated soooo cute and the gecko with the Santa hat.. I mean - adorable (the real kind aren't)...and a snake...girl, you really made this card fun and festive. I just love it! You're quite the talented little lady!

Jenny said...

Great card. Fun and different for a Christmas card.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

DesertBuni said...

OMG...I love it! The Lizard and the Snake are perfect additions to round out your Desert Christmas....Beautiful work...and so fun!!! Love it...Love it...Love it!

Sally said...

Love your step card. It's darling. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Sharon said...

your card is so cute my son-in law would love it.

Illustrator from Ukraine said...

I love this one!

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy