Monday, November 02, 2009

Robyn's Fetish Weekly Challenge #4

Hi Everyone!!

It's that time again....Our weekly challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish.
This week is a Sketch Challenge and you can find all the details about it over on the Challenge blog HERE
Not only have we set a sketch challenge using one of the Robyn’s Fetish digi images but we have also asked that you only use patterend papers and card stock from your scraps box. You know you have lots of scraps lying around.

The Design Team has come up with some amazing projects from their take on the challenge, so why not pay their blogs a visit and see for yourself, you can find a link to them in my sidebar and while there why not leave them some much earned blog love – thanks!!
Now on to my project!

For this week I chose to use the Wacky Wednesday Freebie Dolly with Present
I thought she's so cute sitting by her present...wonder what's in that big ol box?? What's on your list that would fill up that box??

~Supplies Used~
Robyn's Fetish Image -- Dolly with Present
Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol
Me & My Big Ideas Specialty Paper Stack
Red Foil Cardstock
Stampin' Up Whisper White Cardstock
White Half Pearls
Stickles -- Ruby Slipper, Black Diamond
Ribbon
Martha Stewart Glitter -- Silver, Sterling

3 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jeri,

This is great and I love the sparkle.

Hugs Ali x

DesertBuni said...

WOW...I love the color combo of this card! The shine of the Red Foil & the sparkle of the Silver Glitter.....then a sweet lil bow....Awesome!!!!

Do What You Love said...

Isn't this the cutest card. I love that present and the image is darling. I love that silver and coordinated papers - beautiful Jeri!

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy