Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another Christmas Ornament....Halen hanging on a Wreath

Here's another Christmas ornament I made today. This tutorial I found on Deannes blog. This one was really fun to make as well. Before I'm done, I'll have an all handmade Christmas tree..lol well except for the tree!
Hope ya like and thanks for looking!!
~SUPPLIES USED~
SEW MANY CARDS -- HALEN HANGING ON A WREATH
DCWV -- Ultimate Christmas Stack
Stampin Up -- Whisper White Cardstock
Straight N' Narrow -- Green Ribbon
True Blue -- Polka Dot Ribbon
Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol
Stickles -- Burgundy
Old CD
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Sand Block

3 comments:

Merry said...

This is so wonderful.

Sheila said...

This is soooo cute! You'll have to post a pic of your tree with all these ornaments!

Deanne Clarke said...

Jeri, you did an awesome job! I love it!!!!!

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy