Thursday, March 25, 2010

~STAMPINSANITY CHALLENGE...NICHOLETTE~

Welcome to another week at StampInsanity! This weeks Groovy challenge is to alter an item that can hold something!! So I took a lil basket I had gotten from my sisters old business and tried to do something else with it. Originally it was mint green with lady bugs and all this girly girl stuff on it, and if you know me, we can't have none of that! Which led to the quote I used on the front of the lil basket.
So this is what I came up with this week with the help from Nicholette of the Les Coquettes Collection !!

Be sure to check out the rest of the teams awesome projects for this week!!! They'll blow your socks off let me tell ya!!!
~SUPPLIES USED~
Gina K Pure Luxury Cardstock
InkEssentials Glossy Accents
Skittles
Acrylic Gesso
Folk Art Metallic Amethyst Acrylic Paint
Wood Basket
Various Ribbons from my Scrap Tin

So do you have what it takes to groove with the GroovyGurlZ?? I bet you do!! Let's see those projects!!
Please share your creations with us using the challenge code SISC2 for SI Sketch Challenge #2, and by linking your project
HERE

6 comments:

Tonya Klar said...

AWESOME!!! I love how you did this basket. I SO adore the "embrace your inner freak". You come up with the best sentis!

Alison said...

I love this! Esp b/c it was all cutesy and then you altered it so much! Fantastic! It looks fab!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome job jeri! i love the gloss look you gave it-fantastical my friend :)

sarabeth

Kym Weber said...

Wow, Jeri! I love it! The basket is fabulous! The dew drops are awesome! Love the sentiment! You colored Nicholette outstanding! What a spectacular job!

~Hugs~Kym

Beth said...

AWE. SOME! I love her patent leather bustier - that is so freaking rad! What an amazing project idea! I *love* that you looked around and funked out something to make it 'you'! Rock on!! :) xx

Unknown said...

You are always so creative- I really admire your work Jeri!

Angela
SewManyCards.com

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy