Wednesday, March 31, 2010

~GroovyGurlZ Challenge #3 ..Inspiration with Lita & Roder Release~

It's that time again!!! Another amazing challenge that Tonya has come up with for all of us over at StampInsanity! Tonya has asked us to use this picture she found at Hot Topic to help inspire us for this weeks challenge!

ARE YOU UP FOR IT?!?!!?! SURE YOU ARE...ROCK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I get to my project this week, let me introduce you to Lita & Roder!! They're the newest rockers at StampInsanity!! Beth done an amazing job with these two! I had so much fun coloring Lita this week!!! They're both such the rocker kids and would work perfect for a teenagers birthday bash or even a graduation party!!! You can purchase these awesome rockers and the sentiments to match at Stamp Happens!

For my project this week, I made a guitar using my Cricut and the Indie Cart cartridge! Added Lita, sporting her rocker hat, and the "Rock Out Loud" sentiment, also available at StampInsanity. I think she's ready to party the night away, well she has me ready anyways....ahhh to be young again!! If only!!!

Are you ready to rock n roll with us this week!?!?!!?

If so, please share your creations with us,
using challenge code SISC3,
for SI Inspiration Challenge #3,
by linking your project
HERE!

~SUPPLIES USED~

Lita Image and "Rock Out Loud" from StampInsanity

GinaK Pure Luxurious Cardstock

DCWV Metallic Stack (Or as I like to call my METALLICA stack)

Various brads and floss for my guitar

Finishing Accents -- Rhinestone Stickers

Colorbox Chalk Ink -- Turquoise

and my Copics.........

Be sure to check out the rest of the teams awesome projects for this week!!! They are freakin' amazing to say the least!!!
StampInsanity

8 comments:

Alison said...

Fab card Jeri! Love that cardstock you used!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers, That Metallic Cardstock looks awesome, love how use created the guitar. Beautiful colouring of Lita too, She's a Rockin' Cutie with that Cap.
Gorgeous work hunni, I Love it :)
Suzi
xxx

Lisa Foster said...

This is FABULOUS! Love every single detail! That guitar is so cool..looks like I'm going to add another cart to my list of wants :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Beth said...

JERI!!! OMG - This so amazing!!! And you used her cap! :) Awesome everything, from the brads as the knobs on the guitar to the RAD turquoise highlights! This card is completely RAD! AMAZING!

Tonya Klar said...

I love that you used her cap too! You did an amazing job on this, Jeri!!! YOU ROCK!

cabio's craft corner said...

These cards are so cool Jeri :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

michele hileman said...

Cool Card I just love it

Anonymous said...

Jeri, I love your cards that you have been making. My daughter loved her baby cricut and i did get the sewing machine. I have been looking into that biscut blanket you told me about. Love the new Twilight Pictures, thanks for the countdown, i can't wait to see this movie. Well, keep up the great blog and all the ideas you have. Leslie from the cricut MB

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy