Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thank God For Awesome Friends and Great Garage Sales!!!!!

Cindy AKA Futura on the Cricut MB, PM'd me and told me she was out at garage sales and said she seen something that made her think of me and needed my address. Well today I received an awesome package!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I unwrapped each stamp. I love house mouse and these are some of their earlier stamps. I was even more amazed that out of all the HM Stamps I already have, I had none of these!! I can't wait to use them!! But then I'm always scared of messing them up lol But Cindy made the best card also! The picture just doesn't do it justice. The colors are so vivid and the butterfly looks like it could just fly off the page! Thank you so much Cindy for your kindness and for thinking of me. This was so sweet of you and I will never be able to thank you enough!!! It couldn't have come at a better time!!!!
Thank you!!

2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Lucky girl Jeri!! You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

omg!!! Where is that Futura??? spoiled i tell ya,lol!! thats really nice of her!! RubyM

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy