Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Special Delivery!

Since I have so many pictures to post, I figured I would post here instead of taking up so much room on the Cricut board.
I have to thank a few folks for some special unexpected gifts I received over the past few days. First I received some stamped images from a very special Cricut board member through a swap we were in together, and when I opened the envelope, she had included 12 Copic Markers. She said she had doubles and wanted to share them with me. I'm not going to include her name until I know she won't mind, I don't want folks bothering her, but this angel was so very sweet in sending such a generous gift...and it was Just Because! How incredibly nice was that?? I'm not usually speechless, but this gesture totally took all words from my brain and lips. I could only sit there in amazement at such a generous gift.
Then like that wasn't awesome enough, Yesterday I get a package in the mail with just THANK YOU in the return address corner. I open it up and I find this amazing altered composition book, some zutter chipboard, and package of bling in the box! I loved the chipboard and bling, but the book was my absolute favorite and was unbelievably awesome. It left me speechless once again!! That someone took so much time to personalize this book for me and to include things that she knew was special to me! Below are pictures of the book and each section she made in the book. On the backside of each of these dividers was decorated with paper from the DCWV ROCKSTAR Stack..I love that stack!!! But the front of these dividers were unbelievable, AND she took my autographed EVERCLEAR pic off my blog and reduced it and included it in my notebook as well. I thought that was really cool when I seen that in there!!! So i wanted to share all of her hard work with everyone!! I did however find out who the mystery sender was, I recognized the postmark, and it was from Nancy aka GOINCRICRAZY from the Cricut MB!!
I just want to thank both of you for being amazing ladies!!!!
Although I know that words will never repay you for these awesome gifts!!
THANK YOU!!

6 comments:

RinaZ said...

OMG...... YOU BRAT!! LOL I am sitting here crying from your kind words!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for always being there for me and for being such a great friend!! I appreciate you!! People never tell people that enough, but I want you to know that I do appreciate you and all you do... for me and for everyone else! YOU are truely gifted!! You know that I consider you my crafting/altering mentor so to be able to send something you really like is an honor. Enjoy your goodies and your journal! **Mission Accomplished** :)

Terri said...

Isn't it nice to be surprised that way! You deserve it, always nice, always helpful.
Congrats!

~BridgetL~ said...

That is super cool. enjoy your new goodies. And the composition book looks awesome.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very cool goodies. I can't think of anyone more deserving.

Unknown said...

Yahoo.... Enjoy
Cheers

michele hileman said...

Pretty cool. See I told you that is such an awesome gift. you deserve it.

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy