Monday, July 27, 2009

Sorry So Slow....

Here's a card I made for a friend of mine for her birthday. It was funny though because this was the one time that the post office got the card there ON her birthday lol so kinda deleted the purpose of saying Sorry so Slow lol But anyways, the turtle is a Dustin Pike image. He is awesome!!
I was experimenting with my copics and with layering...I think it turned out alright. i know I have a lot more learning to do though. Coloring was done with Copics and PrismaPencils w/Gamsol. I printed off and colored the image 3 times.
Hope you like and thanks for looking!

1 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card Jeri! Your coloring and layering looks great!!! Don't you just love Dustn Pike?

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy