Thursday, February 14, 2013

~SHOW US YOUR......~

 FAVORITES of course!!! lol What did you think I meant??? tsk tsk tsk!

This week over at Craft Us Crazy, we want you to share with us your favorites! It could be techniques, products, colors, whatever FAVORITE means to YOU!!!

One of my favorite things, is trying new things!! And this was definitely something new for me! I made my first Pin Cushion with Altered Stick Pins. It was quite intimidating at first, but now I love it!! I have a few more that I want to make. May become a new addiction for me! lol
 This one was made with, well what I call an Ice Cream glass that I picked up at the Dollar Tree for $1. I love when you can buy something extremely cheap and make it look really nice :) And I hope you think so also!!! 
So what are you waiting for? Show us your favorites!! We also have a new sponsor for this challenge so hurry over to Craft Us Crazy for all the details!!

2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

This is beautiful my friend!!! And of course you know I love the color you worked with. Love it!!

paper fun said...

This is really gorgeous!!! What is the "whipped cream" on top? What did you use to fill the inside of the Sundae glass?

I love making the altered stick pins and this would be a nice gift for my friends, who also enjoy making altered stickpins.

mariharpham@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mari

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy