Thursday, December 15, 2011

~MERRY CHRISTMAS from Craft Us Crazy and KennyK Downloads~

This week at Craft Us Crazy we've decided to do a surprise challenge and we have a great sponsor to go along with it.....
The challenge this week, is of course...Christmas and/or Humorous for those who might not celebrate Christmas. I would personally like to thank Kenny and Elena for this great image I got to work with this challenge, and I have a few more coming throughout the next two weeks. They're so much fun to play with!! And the winner of our challenge will win 5 digital images!!! So what ya waiting for? Come on over and join us!!

So without further ado, here's Queen's Cutie wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!
Believe it or not this is the first time I've ever colored a KennyK image. To be honest, I've always been intimidated by them. Never thought I would do them the justice that they deserve, but I do believe that Queen's Cutie turned out pretty nice. So you better believe I'll be adding more of these images to my shopping list! 
I tried to make my card look like a present, with the great Loopy Loopy Bow from The Cutting Cafe. This file was another fun addition to play with. I chose to print each of the pdf files off instead of using my cutter. I wanted to see how easy it would be, and I was right, it was just as easy printing and cutting by hand, as it was using my cutter. I really had so much fun making this card. The papers are from DCWV Christmas Stack and I done the "Merry Christmas" with the font Broadway and chose to distress the edges of each layer. Pulled out a button and some twine from The Twinery, and voila! She's ready to go wish someone a very Merry Christmas!!! 

I hope that everyone has a very safe and happy holidays over the next few weeks. I wish you all the happiness and laughter that Christmas brings. I pray that everyone has a VERY SAFE and fun New Year's Eve as well. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Products Used
KennyK Downloads - Queen's Cutie Digital Stamp
DCWV - The Christmas Stack
Papertrey Ink - White Cardstock
Font - Broadway
Green Button from Stash
The Twinery Twine - Pea Pod and Maraschino
Studio G Ink - Green
Dew Drop - Versa Magic - Red Magic
Distresser
Copic Markers
Hair - E59, E37, E35, E33, E50
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11 Atyou Spica #2 Pink
Shirt - R21, R22, R24, R27 Atyou Spica #3 Red
Jeans - B91, B93, B95, B97
Boots - C1, C3, C5, C7

I'm also entering the following challenges
ABC Christmas Challenge - Y is for YIPPEE..Anything Christmassy
All That Scraps - Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons - Christmas
Crafts and Me - Christmas
Little Red Wagon - Christmas 
One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi

8 comments:

cotnob said...

Great card Jeri, I love your bow it really does make the card look like a present.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Hazel said...

A lovely gift/card - it does look like one! Thanks for the best wishes. A safe and happy holiday season to you too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Jaspere said...

This turned out great. Love that bow...need to check it out at the Cutting Cafe site.

Rosanne said...

cute card! Thanks for linking up to Little Red Wagon!

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

i like the card

Regina Easter said...

hey jeri...............wooo finally getting around to welcoming all you fabulous ladies...this is totally awesome and I am so excited to be working with you again...you rock...hugs

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy