Friday, February 05, 2010

~SEW MANY CHALLENGES...RED, SILVER & BLACK...& FREEBIE FRIDAY~


CONGRATULATIONS KAZZY73!!!
You were chosen at random from my blog comments to receive the new release image that I showcased during the Sew Many Cards blog hop... Tayla Fishing! Please contact me so that I can get you your image. Thanks for joining us!!!
Jeri@SewManyChallenges.com


Be sure to check out Sew Many Challenges this week!!
Our challenge this week is a card or project using the theme VALENTINES and using the colors ---
Silver, Black & Red! I'll be back later today with my project. Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe...Regina is generously giving the challenge winner their choice of 3 stamp sets!!

Also on the Sew Many Challenges blog, you'll find out if you won one of our prizes from our awesome monthly sponsors, Stamp and Create and Wags n' Whiskers, as well as Simon Says Stamp!! Did you win??? Hurry up and go find out, and while you're there, be sure to grab the Friday Freebie!!!!





The cutting cafe blinkie



1 comments:

Kazzy73 said...

Thank you so much for my image,I love it will get used alot as my boys love fishing.
Many thanks
Karen x x x x

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy