Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Explosion Book

Ok so heres my attempt at the Explosion Book! I have to admit it was a lot of fun to make, but was a bit of a pain in the butt lol I don't think I thanked Deborah enough for the one she made me. So Deborah...Thank you so much for the time you took to make this lil book for me!!
I think it turned out ok. I'm sure theres things that could be improved on if I were to look close enough!
Papers used are from American Crafts
Hope ya like and thanks for looking!!







2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Jeri, I wouldn't change a thing. our book turned out really good. Cute papers!!

~*~Niki~*~ said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors of the paper! You did so good, I'm proud of you! :-)

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy