Thursday, March 19, 2009

Circle Around Book

Ok here's my new adventure!!! Tonight I tried my hand at the Circle Book. It's similar to the Square Around and Triangle Around Book. It was simple and fun to make! I'm really enjoying making these lil books, although I haven't seen my bed much since I started. But hey what's new?!!? At least it's forcing me to try something new. And again...NO MOD PODGE involved!! lol
Papers and ribbon are from American Crafts. Circles were cut at 11in with the Cricut Expression.

Hope ya like and thanks for looking!!
On to the next project.......














3 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very cute. I so need the directions on how to make this. Love the papers you chose!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are unbelieveable! That explosion book is fantastic and the colors are perfect!

And I love the circle book! Absolutely adorable! You are a mini book genius! It looks like you've been doing this forever!

Nancy

~*~Niki~*~ said...

WOW that is gorgeous, and I can't believe you didn't use mod podge! You use that on everything! You did an amazing job on this book!

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy