Monday, August 22, 2016

~THE CUTTING CAFE DT INSPIRATION...BACK TO SCHOOL~

Phew when it rains it pours!! I've been trying to get back to my blog for the past few months to announce that I'm once again designing for The Cutting Cafe but unfortunately the passing of my mother in law and some medical issues have kept me away until today!! YAY!! It feels good to be back and to be creating again. I hope you'll go to our blog and check out the amazing projects our DT came up with this theme. 
Don't miss out on an awesome Cyber Monday Sale
 until midnight tonight Aug. 22, 2016.
 
On the 7th and 21st of each month our designers from
The Cutting Cafe blog get to play with an awesome set or theme from 
This time we were to choose 
a Pencil or Apple Treat Cup
or a
Pencil or Apple Shaped card.
I chose to play with the Apple Shaped Card and the sentiments from the Apple Treat Box
With this card I decided to go back OLD "SCHOOL" and use my scissors and glue instead of my cutting machine. That's one of the great things about The Cutting Cafe files. You don't need a cutting machine to be able to use them. It's as easy as printing out the PDF files and let your imagination create your masterpiece!!
For this card I chose to make a double card. I put my Apple Shaped Card on the front of a six inch card base that a student could write a sweet message to their favorite teacher and made a tag using a sentiment from the Apple Treat Box set.The larger card is for the parents to show your appreciation for all they do for our children. Teaching is definitely not an easy job!
 ~SUPPLIES USED~
DCWV Grade School Stack
Colorbok Textured White Cardstock
Red/White Twine
Stampin' Up Tag Punch

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hi jeri, what an awesome way to come back...its been a minute..lol...glad to have you back....this is one adorable, awesome project....hugs

Lisa said...

Very cool! Love the card on a card! And great papers! Welcome back!

bumblebee creations said...

Awesome card....Love the papers you used!!

Pollita Venusina said...

Beautiful card! So funny when it was opened! XOXO
-Claudia

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy