Wednesday, February 08, 2012

~SWEET INSPIRATION TIME at THE CUTTING CAFE~

We're giving you some SWEEEEEET Inspiration this week at The Cutting Cafe!! I love inspiration time!! You can find such amazing, creative and sweet inspiration at The Cutting Cafe's blog this week. So make sure you go and check out all the lovely work from all of our Design Team! While you're there remember to leave a comment and you may be a lucky winner of 3 sets of your choice from The Cutting Cafe store!!

This week's files can be dangerous if you're anything like me!! Of course if we're working with the awesome Candy Sentiments Printable sets you have to have the candy to go with it right?? Now you see why I say this is a dangerous week!!! Of course the project got candy, but then I have all this yummy sweet chocolatey candy leftover, and it always manages to find its way in my hands and then into my mouth lol

For this project I chose to use and eat TOOTSIE ROLLS!!!! Who doesn't love tootsie rolls? I thought this would be a cute project for my sons' girlfriend. So of course I had to have something to put the Tootsie Rolls in, so I went back to The Cutting Cafe store and grabbed this cute Square Box with Window template and Cutting file!! 
I started off by bringing the Orange and brown Tootsie Roll background into my Paintshop Pro and changing the color to Purple...I love purple!! Once I had the color the way I wanted it, I put it back in my printer and printed off the Square Box with Window template on the backside and cut it out!! Yep I used my trusty scissors and hands for this one!! I cut a piece of clear plastic out of a box I had laying around for the window part. Very easy and quick to put together! Then I took one of the Sentiment tags that you'll get in this set and done some doodling with my stickles. So if you have a lot of school projects to get done, go snag these files and get to creating!! 
~ Supplies Used~
Georgia Pacific - White Cardstock
Purple Cardstock from Stash
Glitz Stickles -- Grape
Offray - Satin Wired Ribbon - Firefly
Offray - 1/8" Cream Ribbon
Colorbox CatsEye Fluid Chalk - Silver and Lavender
TOOTSIE ROLL SNACK BARS

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hey girlie....i really love this purple set....it is fun....where did you find the purple tootsie..or are they wrapped?

Hey Hey Paula said...

love the purple tootsie rolls & your awesome tootsie box!

Lisa Minckler said...

AWESOME!!! LOL...just love this project and that tag sentiment. Wonderful work. :) Oh I do love chocolate!

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy