Thursday, November 18, 2010

~WITH SYMPATHY.....THE CUTTING CAFE~

The cutting cafe blinkie
Happy Thursday!! And it's a happy Thursday because that means its the weekend VERY soon, and that also means we're closer to Thanksgiving! I love fixing a big dinner for Thanksgiving. I miss however going to my moms or getting with my sister, but being in the military I've had to give that up a lot of years. BUT I have grown to enjoy cooking the big dinner for my own family. The boys love it and they usually have a few friends come over, as well as my husband inviting a few of the soldiers that can't get home. So its a great time. 
My card this week is a Sympathy card using quite a few files and printable sets from The Cutting Cafe. With my grandma being so sick right now, it hit me that 'Sympathy' cards are one thing I don't have a lot of. So I drew inspiration from my grandma and family and came up with this sweet card. I think I'll be making another one of these when the time comes for my mother. These flowers will last so much longer than any other plant or flower or could send home.
Regina at The Cutting Cafe has so many wonderful images and sets to use to let someone know you're thinking of them when you can't be there. And so many of them can are versatile so you can use them together or by themselves.
So anyways, I hope you enjoy my card and you have a wonderful weekend!!! 
 ~SUPPLIES USED~
DCWV The Garden Stack
DCWV Mariposa Stack
Stampin' Up Whisper White Cardstock
Ice Stickles - Coffee Ice
Cats Eye Chalks - Black

6 comments:

Crystal said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE this design!

Merry said...

Very pretty.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Jeri, your flower pot card is awesome! Stunning!!!

michele hileman said...

That is awesome Jeri. You have so much talent.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

So Pretty Jeri ~ ! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Lori said...

Your flower pot card is gorgeous! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy