Tuesday, August 24, 2010

~Runnin' A Lil Behind..Stitchy Stamps & More Inspiration~


This week at Sew Many Challenges we have an awesome sponsor for our "Christmas In August" challenge...Stitchy Bear Stamps!! Stitch is an awesome artist and lady, so you need to hurry over and check out all her images and the fun stuff they have going on at their challenge blog, One Stitch At A Time, as well!! 
Stitch was generous as always and allowed our sponsor team to pick out an image to work with, and I chose "Lil Behind". She is absolutely adorable...the image that is...well Stitch is too, but we're on the image now!!..lol Anyways, as soon as I seen her, I knew exactly what I was going to use her for, my belated Birthday card for my Father-In-Law! Isn't sad when you know a month ahead that you're going to need a belated card lol And I was right! Maybe I can tell him I was distracted by mine coming up on Sunday That I forgot about his?? lol Hopefully when he gets it, he puts the sentiment inside the card with the image..we'll see...lol 

I love checking out challenge entries because you never know what talents you'll come across, and that's exactly what happened today! We had an entry over at Sew Many Challenges and when I went to the blog, I discovered a blog of inspiration through Sketches! Arianne Addicks has some awesome sketches that you can use for inspiration on her blog, and thats exactly what I did with my card. You need to really check out her blog. Not only are her sketches great but her work is amazing!! 
 
So what are you waiting for?? Grab ya some images at Sew Many Cards and Stitchy Bear Stamps and start creating!! We've got two great challenges for you to join in and have fun with!!

Ok so I'll hush now and post my project lol Thanks for looking and hope you like it!!
~SUPPLIES USED~
 DCWV Summer Cardstock Stack
DCWV The Stack 6
Neenah Super Smooth Cardstock
Copics
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher (Staples as Candles)
Smooch -- Moonlight & Kiwi
Computer Generated Sentiment -- Comic Sans Font
Martha Stewart -- Cake Charm
 Stampin' Up Classic Ink -- Taken with Teal

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
One Stitch At A Time -- Say It With Shapes
Rosie-D's Challenges -- One for the Big Boys
Andrea's Stampin' Moments -- Simply Squared 
Create 4 Fun -- Birthday Card
Stampin For the Weekend -- Anything Goes
Stamp Something -- Use Something Digi (Image on front)
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp -- Blooms and Charm (flowers on front and charm inside)
Meljen's Designs -- Brown, Teal & Orange
Paper Romance -- Metal Heads (Birthday Cake Charm inside)
Digital Tuesday -- Use Your Scraps (Papers are from Scrap box)
Paper Cutz -- Anything Goes

14 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

SO cute and what a fitting sentiment! Great card!
Thanks so much for joining us in our color challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Crystal said...

This is soooooo super cute, what a darling image and that sentiment is soooooo fun!!! Great card design and fun colors!

Anonymous said...

Super cute, and a great sketch!
Thanks for playing along with me this week :)
Andrea

Gem said...

a really cute card! Thanks for joining in this weeek over at the One Stitch at a Time - Say it with Shapes challenge! Gemma :)

Amanda said...

Great card - I love the cute image.

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

I think anyone would forgive you for sending a belated card if it looked like this! It is full of humour, and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at DU2DS this week!
Sylvia x

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute card. Adorable image!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful & pretty card, sooooo cute!

Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something Challenge blog!

Jo x

Angelwood said...

Awww. what a darling image! Beautiful card, Jeri! Love the metal cake charm on the inside of your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Romance this week. hugs, Angela

Lisa said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing with MelJens this week:)

Helen Dooley said...

Great Card JEri! GO Team Edward. Thanks for playing on PCC.

stitchy said...

Awww Jeri, you always make me smile :)...What a great job you did on that little girl lol...Love your talent girl..its always an honor when you do my digi's - thank you hun for sharing your talent with me again

stitch xoxox
and hell yes, GO TEAM EDWARD :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Adorable image!! Such a cute card, love those papers!!

Mervi said...

Lovely and funny card.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Rosie D's;-))Mervi

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy