Thursday, May 13, 2010

~I CAN BE......~

This week at Sew Many Challenges we are lucky enough to have Stitchy Stamps sponsor us!! Stitch has so many cute images in her store, so you really need to go and check her out!! She's got some wonderful designers in her store also, so be sure to check them out also!! Stitch was generous enough to supply our sponsor team with images to work with this week and below you'll see the one I chose. It couldn't fit me more perfectly lol When I first came on the internet scene my handle was "Lil Devil" so as soon as I seen this image, I knew I had to work with it. 
If you haven't joined us yet over at Sew Many Challenges, it's not too late! All ya need to do is make a Christmas Project. You've still got a few hours to get something made!! If ya need an image check out Sew Many Cards or Stitchy Stamps for some great choices in digital stamps!
Now for on to my sponsor project! Hope you enjoy!!

I took two pictures, one with the flash, which is directly below and then one without. I can never get my pictures the way that I'd like. I apologize for that! 
Anyways, I had this card in mind for my husband on our anniversary last week, but as always, doing what I'd like and finding the time do it, are two completely different things lol Sooo I just may use this card as a little surprise one of these nights...lol...yup you got it...when I find the time!!
Enjoy!!


 ~SUPPLIES USED~
Stitchy Stamps -- Ms South
Stampin Up -- Whisper White Cardstock
Tan & Black Cardstock from Stash
DCWV - the All Dressed Up Stack
DCWV - Cardstock
Copic Markers
Sentiment from my head and computer generated using "Showgirl" font
Stampin Up -- Border Punch (Have to look up name..eek)
Cuttlebug Folder -- Swiss Dots
Nestabilities -- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle
Jolee's Boutique Career Police -- Handcuffs
InkEssentials Glossy Accents 

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Stitchy Stamps -- Going Dotty
Simple Doodles -- You're On My Mind
Dare You to Digi -- Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge -- As You Like It
Stampin' for the Weekend -- Card for a Male
Cute Card Thursday -- Someone Special
Pixie Dust Studio -- Cut It Out
Treehouse Thursday -- Masculine Theme
ABC Challenge -- U is for Unused Stash
La La Land Crafts -- Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday -- Make Me Laugh
The Crafty Pad -- Give your project a Punch
CAS-tastic Challenges -- Cards Using Circles 
Shelly's Images -- Anything Goes

40 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card, love that image.

Tammy said...

What a wonderful image...colored it beautifully.
Thanks for playing over at OSAAT this week.
smiles...Tammy

Tammy said...

HAHA love it! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again.

cheryl said...

oh this is just briliant hun stitchy will just love what you have done,many thanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxx

Suzi Mac said...

A real sassy card, love the image and the DP. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hugs Suzi x

Deanette said...

Super cute card Jeri! Love it!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Great colouring on Stitchy's image, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope you call back again soon, Good Luck
Sarah xx

Bonita Rose said...

thks for playing along with the CAS tastic challenge.. great card!!

Scrappy said...

Fantastic colouring! Love the LO and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images TT Challenge! Hope you'll join us again next week! :)

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Jeri this is adorable and I think I am in love with your blog!!!

I'm such a huge Twilight fan!! Even went to Forks last summer as it is only a three hour drive from where I live!!

Thanks
Heather Prince
aka: Princessheather

Karen B. said...

What a fun card, and thanks for playing at CAS-Tastic!

Deb Neerman said...

Tooo cute!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "CAS-tastic Wednesday" challenge!

Rleen said...

This is really cute, I love it. Great job!
Thanks for playing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge. Hope to see you again next month.
Hugs, Rleen

kim.mom said...

OH>>>>> This is so cute!!! I love those handcuffs!!!

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

I love your blog and will send my DD by to look.. She is so into the Twilight as well.
And you made a great and sassy card. Really love the embellies on it. And the sentiment rocks.
Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images TTT. I hope you will show more of your great work with us next time.
xxx

Sam said...

i love it Jeri, especially those handcuffs, they are awesome!!! Love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining in the fun this week here at OSAAT and good luck in all of the other challenges too.
Take care
sam x

thread-bare said...

This is a gorgeous card x Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT xx Clare (DT) x

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it!!! Thanks so much for joining us for our TTT Challenge at Shelly's Images!!!

Min said...

What a Sassy Fun Card - LOVE your animal print!! Thanks so much for joining our TTT Challenge this week at Shelly's Images!
Hope to see you again next week!
Hugs & Happy Days!

Debbie said...

what a great card - great animal print. :)

Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

xxDebbie CPSdesigns

pinky said...

Naughty but nice lol. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
Pinky

Unknown said...

I luv your handcuffs-- Another awesome job Jeri!!!!!

Angela
SewManyCards

Ellibelle said...

This is too funny! Love how you colored the image. Love that hair!!
Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week. Hope to see you again next week!

Cat said...

Great colors and LO! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!

paulssandy said...

Jeri, this is so....well...cute, ha ha ha...love the handcuffs and the sentiment!

Rose said...

what fun paper and wonderful coloring on your image. thanks for playing on SD

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh I LOVE this, it's just fabulous, and those handcuffs are super-cute, lol, they really made me smile :D
Thanks very much for joining in with our Dotty challenge at OSAAT this week, don't forget to check back later today to see the new challenge, and good luck! :D

stitchy said...

Jeez Jeri, could you make me any prouder lmao...Freakin awesome babe, I love your style, coloring, technique and especially those cuffs lmao...thanks girl, you rock!!!

hugz
stitch xoxox

Unknown said...

what a wonderful job, thanks so much for playing along with SD!!!
Trish
Love the new Twilight stuff!!!

Gloria Westerman said...

Congratulation on your win...and I love your blog...

Maria Matter said...

lovely image, your coloring is wonderful!
Thanks for making us laugh @ Digital Tuesday this week!
blessings, Maria

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME project Jeri!! LOVE this image and your layout and colors are GREAT!! Nice to "see" you and thanks also for playing at Shelly's Images this week:)

1LuvnMama said...

She seems like a bad girl! :) Thanks for joining us at La-La Land Crafts!

Irina Blount said...

WOW!! LOVE what you did with this image!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with us at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Anne-Marije said...

What a funny card!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

crafty amy said...

This is brilliant he will love it :D
That sentiment is so perfect lol

Thanks for joining us at stampin for the weekend and good luck.

Amy xx

Beeceecreativity said...

great image and fabulous detailing on card.. hope you'll join us again at Shelly's Images.. for TTT.. great job

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OMY super cute and I LOVE THE HANDCUFFS!!! LOL My hubby would love getting this card!!

Beccy said...

super sassy image - Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.

Hugs Beccy x

Tammy Miller said...

This is a great card, I have to tell you my dtr was looking at my blog and clicked on yours and said mom you have to see this card! She loved it as well.

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!


Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy