Friday, November 12, 2010

~BELIEVE IN THE SEASON...THE CUTTING CAFE & STITCHY STAMPS~

Before I get into my project that I'm posting today, I hope that everyone had a very nice and safe Veteran's Day! A HUGE THANK YOU to all of our Veteran's out there, past, present and future. I'm saying my thanks today because I feel every day should be THANK a Veteran day!! So THANK YOU!!!
I'm pretty pleased with my project today. I love this little girl from Stitchy Stamps and love the shaped frame card template that I used from The Cutting Cafe. This little girl represents the innocence of young children at Christmas and the beliefs they have in the magic of Santa! Even at age 38, I still have that magical belief because so many years, when times are hard, we still manage to have a nice Christmas. How I don't know sometimes, but there's just something magical about the season. 
So anyways I hope you like my little card and I hope you and your family find that magic this holiday season!!
~SUPPLIES USED~
 The Cutting Cafe -- Frame Shaped Card
Stitchy Stamps -- Guess Who
Word Art World -- Believe Freebie
SEI Alpine Forest Stack
DCWV The Christmas Stack -- Holiday Collection (Patterned Paper)
Stampin' Up -- Whisper White Cardstock
Papertrey Ink -- White Cardstock
Glue Dots 1/2"
3D Dots
Colorbox Cat's Eyes Inks -- Silver, Black, Cranberry
Glitz Stickles -- Champagne
Stickles -- Stardust 
The Paper Studio Spare Parts -- Mini Rd. Brads - Metallic
Prima -- Fabric Fancies -- Jade, Garnet
  Copics -- BG01, C1 C3, E000 E00 E11 E34 E51 E53, R20 R22 R24 R27 R29 R39 R81 R83 R85

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
One Stitch At A Time -- Winter Wonderland
Cute Card Thursday -- Anything Goes 
Delightful Challenges -- Glitter It Up
Sassy Studios -- Anything Goes
ABC Challenges -- H is for Holidays
Creative Cottage -- Create Something Special for Someone at Christmas (I'm creating this card for my mom..she's definitely someone special!)
Fresh Brewed Challenges -- 2 or more patterned papers (2 used)
Scrapbook Sisters -- Christmas Colors
Flourishes -- Use Glitter
Craft Your Passion -- Double Up (2 patterned papers, 2 Flowers, 2 Layers)
Wild Orchid Challenge -- Classic Christmas
Bee Crafty -- Christmas
Secret Crafter -- Red and Gold
Alphabet Challenge Blog -- B is for....BELIEVE
Little Red Wagon -- Do It In 3's
Digistamps4Joy -- Inspired by Christmas
Shelly's Images -- Anything Goes with Christmas theme
Digital Tuesday -- Never Used Stash (Prima Flowers & Image) 

27 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is a precious image..I love it Jeri and all the embellishments you used is yummy yummy...hugs

stitchy said...

Jeri, this is truly magical just like the season :)...Wow, I can almost see the little girl standing in front of me from your point of view,love the vivid red and the way you wrote Believe, that's what it's all about isn't it :)..thank you hun, she is just gorgeous....

stitch xoxox

Marion E. said...

This is so cute and beautiful. I love all the details in your card. thanks for joining us this week at Shelly's images. Hope you will come back next week and join us again.
Hugs
Marion

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous I love the image & how your have put your text it looks fab!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT & Craft Your Passion this week, good luck & hope to see you again soon!
Hugs shell xx

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

This is a lovely card Jeri. Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs. xx

Sara said...

Wow, very beautiful! Thanks for playing along with SSD!

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Crystal said...

SOOOO Pretty WOW LOVE this image and your design!!

laney said...

Super card and super image!!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

uksharon said...

Fantastic Christmas card and love how you've used the image.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Anita said...

The glitter around the edges is a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Padster said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Debbie x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya Jeri I absolutely adore this creation the sparkle, colours, flowers and image are wonderful that sentiment is lovely and does give this a vintage/traditional look which I love, thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week and I have finally become a follower of yours, ma'am, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sammibug said...

This is beautiful, Jeri. Love the vintage feel. Thanks for playing along with us in our anything Christmas challenge at Shelly's Images.

Becky said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card, so cute!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx

Shelly's Images said...

Soooo pretty! I love the way your sentiment looks on the card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Shelly's Images for our challenge.

Sue Upson said...

Hi Jeri, thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge Sue xx

Julie said...

Almost forgot to comment,I got stuck at the top of the page swooning over The Twilight crew! swoon,swoon! But,boy,what a gorgeous card! thanks for joining this weeks card challenge at Scrapbook Sisters. Have a great week,Julie.x

Mary's Creatieve verslavings Blog said...

Hi,

this is glittery.......yessss!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges.
Great job,

Mary

Deanna said...

so pretty!
Thanks for playing this week!
Dee - LRW DT

Stephanie said...

This is fantastic! What a beautiful card!

Gemma said...

a gorgeous christmas creation! Thanks for joining in the challenge this fortnight at Digistamps 4 Joy, hope to see you again next time! Gemma :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful vintage image and sentiment, I LOVE everything about it.

scrapn_momof2 said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Jeri!! I love the sentiment and the vintage feel of it.

Melanie M said...

Very cute card. Love the colours and sparkle. Thank you for joining our Christmas challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy

scrappinlil said...

THis card is just so beautiful...I loved looking at all your creations and I became a follower today..I too love the twilight saga..TFS

BLOG AWARDS

BLOG AWARDS

Deborahs Blog

THANKS TERRY!!

Tracys Blog

Brendas Joy